Point Cook Road
|Sunday|| 10:00am — 05:00pm |
|Monday|| 10:00am — 05:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 10:00am — 05:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 10:00am — 05:00pm |
|Thursday|| 10:00am — 05:00pm |
|Friday|| 10:00am — 05:00pm |
|Saturday|| 10:00am — 05:00pm |
Reviews of Sanctuary Lakes Barber Shop
- Mister Wrench Added March 30, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Been here about 4-5 times now, and since going here the first time I haven’t gone elsewhere.
I have always had a decent cut here, no complaints. Personally I reckon the older bloke does the best job, but the others have been fine too.
Cost is $35 for a cut.
- Glenn Butler Added March 22, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Absolutely fantastic service from these guys. Booked in myself, my best man and groomsman for a haircut and straight razor shave. Nothing was to much trouble for them.
My mother even had a hair disaster just hours before my wedding, I rang Sam and they looked after her without hesitation.
- Manu Rastogi Added March 10, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Recently got my haircut done from there for the first time, was not disappointed.
- Edgy Vegy Added March 08, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Excellent shop. As I'd just moved to the area recently, I needed to find myself a good Barber. I Googled some places and this one and others came up. Although the rating was higher on this one and the reviews were good.
I had an excellent experience here, was greeted when I walked in and the staff were relaxed. I got served by the younger guy after a little while and he cut my hair just as I wanted it. He was very thorough and asked me to tell him if there was anything else I wanted him to do. He was also good at making good conversation.
I will be back here as the price was reasonable and the service exceptional.
- Petroleum Paroxide Added March 05, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Been to this barbershop since approx 2015. It has always been the place I go to get a haircut and I think I've been there for every single haircut of mine besides 1 since then. The customer service is amazing, the prices are extremely reasonable and the way they comfort you as you get your haircut has always been the reason why I continue to go there. The only time I had a bad experience, was the last time I went there (about 2 weeks ago). They hired a new barber who I thought I'd give a go at. I told him a bit of a trim on the top, fade from 1 to 1.5 on the sides and a divider (a line). He showed me to cut about 5mm off the top which I was fine with, but he cut about 15mm off the top. The only thing he did well was the fade. He even made the line so bad that the next day you couldn't tell that I asked for a line. I'm going to continue going but I'm only going to trust people I know with my hair from now on.
Share this page
Today's weather in Point Cook VIC
13:00 15 ℃ 1017 hPa 55 % 2 m/s 16:00 16 ℃ 1015 hPa 55 % 2 m/s 19:00 14 ℃ 1017 hPa 64 % 5 m/s 22:00 13 ℃ 1018 hPa 64 % 5 m/s